Over a decade of experience in the Management Consultancy and Training field as a Senior Consultant/Trainer/Architect.
Has experience in consulting and training solutions for organizations ranging from Multinationals, NGOs, Conglomerates to SMEs. Designer of Training/Learning methodologies and content for varying organizations in multi industries which were customized to their unique situations.
- JKH Group (Cinnamon and Chaaya Hotels at the time of rebranding)
- HSBC Sri Lanka (for band 5 level managers/ finance team)
- Unilever Sri Lanka (for brand managers and category heads)
- Galle Face Hotel (Service Solution and Mindset Change customization)
- Finlays Company Ltd (Assessment Centre/Development Centre for Senior Management-potential board members)
- Dialog Assessment Centre (GL 3 and GL 4 levels for their leadership competencies)
- Right-sizing projects for UN organizations.
Business Head for 3rd Wave Consulting (Pvt) Ltd for 9 years. Responsible for the Startup of 3WGE, education arm of Third Wave Group and functioned as Head of Business, creating exponential growth bring the organization to top 3 of overseas education agents in Sri Lanka within a few years.
Sat on the Board of Directors of 3W Express (Pvt)Ltd (Part of RPX Hong Kong)
Holds a Bachelor’s Degree from University Of Colombo majoring in English Literature. One of the youngest graduates of the Chartered Institute of Marketing UK. Master Practitioner of Nuerolinguistic Programming licensed by Richard Bandler, trained by Phillip Holt. MBA from Anglia Ruskin University (UK)